Wednesday 13 February 2019

Romero Britto + Self Portrait

Hey Guys, Lockie here and this is my Romero Britto work. So for the last 2 weeks, I've been working on my Romero Britto work and my Self Portrait. I am going to show you a picture of me and my portrait.
Here it is.

Now I am going to show you my own brand about my portrait.


Here they Both are.

So this next piece of work that I'm going to show you is a Poster about Romero Britto.

Here is my poster about Romero Britto. There are facts on there that you can read and other things as well.

My Learning Intention:
My learning intention was how I did in my self portrait because art isn't my thing and I normally struggle doing my art, so I am proud of myself of doing well at my art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comment.