Thursday 15 June 2017

Space Scratchy


On Monday and the rest of the days of the week I was making a Space Scratchy because our class is doing a lot of Space stuff.
It took a long time but I finished it.
Firstly I had to colour the whole page in pastel with a paper sheet under so we don't wreak our Chromebooks. Secondly we painted the whole piece of paper in black but we had a mystery to solve because someone had black paint on their shoes but we never found who it was sadly. Thirdly we got a mini toothpick but our Teacher said it was a stick and we started to scratch the black paint off. Lastly we put it on a coloured background and I choose yellow and when I finally finished it this is how it turned out.
Bye :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comment.